|Material:||Phosphorus Content 6-9% Copper Content REM Sn Content Other||Melting Temperature:||710-750℃|
|Application:||Instrument Industry||Usages:||Large Joint Copper And Copper Alloy|
|Hot Sale Size:||500mm||Chemical Composition:||P : 6.8-7.2|
|Welding Current:||International Standard||Weight:||10 - 30g|
copper filler rod,
phosphorus copper rods
P - Cu Brazing Alloys Copper Brazing Rod Brazing Material For Freezer
Classification and composition:
1 . BCu92P: composition P: 7.5-8.5%, copper: margin.The melting temperature is 710-750℃, the melting point is low, the flux is good, but more brittle, generally used for brazing shock load, vibration free copper and brass parts welding
2 . BCu93P ( bcup-2) : component P: 6.80-7.50%, copper: margin.The melting temperature is 710-793℃. The solder has good fluidity and can flow into the joints with small clearance. However, the filler is brittle.
3. BCu89SnP : component P: 6.80-7.50%, tin: 5.0-6.0%, copper: margin.The melting temperature is 620-660℃. The solder has a low melting point and good fluidity. It can braze copper, brass, bronze and low zinc brass parts with silver brazing agent .
4. BCu86SnP: component P: 4.80-5.80%, tin: 7.00-8.00%, nickel: 0.40-1.20%, copper: margin.The melting temperature is 620-670℃. The solder is used for the same purpose as above. The addition of nickel increases brittleness but improves fluidity, and the welding seam is bright.
Our regular size of copper phosphorus brazing rods are length 450mm , 500mm and diameter are 1.3mm , 2.0mm , 2.5mm, 3mm , 4mm and 5mm . In addition, we also support special customization according to your need .
Advantage Of P-Cu Copper Brazing Rod
1. Our copper brazing rod have good flatness
2. Good plasticity about copper phosphorus brazing alloy
3. Good spreadability
4. Better quality and cheap price
5. reliable fluidity.
|Delivery Forms And Specification|
|Copper solder rod welding rod|
|diameter: 0.5mm-5.0mm length: 450mm-1000mm|
|copper phosphorus alloy welding wire:|
|diameter: 0.5mm-3.0mm In Spooled OR In Coiled|
|copper rod welding flat rod:|
|P-Cu braze alloys welding ring:|
|Package in coiled|
A1: we exported our product to Southeast Asia, North America, Europe and other regions and
countries, always keep long well cooperate relationship with our customers in international marketing.
Q2.How about your payment terms
A2: Usually L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A, it is determined by our negotiation.
Q3.Can you supply samples?
A3: Yes, we can supply you samples for free charge.
Q4: What is the difference between copper brazing rod and silver welding rod?
A4:1. Different chemical composition : The composition of phosphor copper electrode is phosphorus, and the chemical composition of silver copper brazing rod is silver.
2 . Different strength after welding : The post-weld strength of phosphor-copper filler metal is more brittle.
3 . They also have different melting points, that is, different minimum brazing temperatures
Contact Person: Ann