|Color:||Brass Tone||Main Application:||Cars, Ships, Electricity|
|Package:||5kg/roll, 10kg/roll,||Melting Point::||850℃～875℃|
|Specification:||Diameter: 2.0mm-5.0mm; Length: 450mm-1000mm||Length:||1 M|
|Suitable Welding Method:||Frame Brazing||Product Name:||Brazing Copper To Brass|
brass round rod,
brazing filler rod
Diameter 2.0 x 500mm Brass Brazing Rods Suit for Copper and Brass Free Shipping
1) We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
2) SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
3) If you have not received your shipment within 30 days from payment, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you as soon as possible with a reply. Our goal is customer satisfaction !
Brazing surface quality requirements:
1. The surface of the weld joint is bright, the filling is uniform, and the arc transition is smooth (the semi-circular nozzle on the heat exchange requires a uniform filler material depth greater than 3.0mm);
2. There is no overheating of the joints, no serious oxidation, rough welds, corrosion and other defects on the surface;
3. There are no defects such as pores, slag inclusions, cracks, and plugged nozzles in the weld. The requirements are as follows: the diameter of vertical welding knobs is <2.5mm, and the diameter of reverse welding and flat welding knobs is <3.5mm.
1 . Brass brazing wire suitable for brazing copper, mild steel, cast-iron, nickel alloy, hard alloy and other materials
2 . Uses in welding brass to brass – acetylene electric resistance welding and vacuum brazing ,as a filler material.
3 . Brass filler rod has gray cast iron and inlaid carbide cutting tools, etc.
4 . Copper-zinc alloys welding material welding material widely used in car , steamship , electrical and other manufacturing industries
|Alloy||ther alloys Standards||Chemical Composiiion||Impurity Amount||Melting Range||Working temperature ℃||(N/mm ) Tensile||Density (g/cm)|
|Cu %||Ni %||Other||Zn%||Solidus ℃||Liquidus ℃||6||AS(%)|
|BCu62Zn||CWSHL104||61-63||0.3-0.5||Mn Si Sn little||REM||≤0.15||850||875||880-900||380||25||8.4|
|BCu58ZnFeSn||Ministry standard : Material 222
|57-59||/||Fe : 0.8
Sn : 1.0
Si : Little
Mn : 0.15
|BCu58ZnMn||AWS HL105||57-59||/||Mn: 3.7-4.3||REM||≤0.15||880||909||930-960||304||25||8.5|
|BCu51ZnNi||50-52||9.0-11.0||Mn Si : little||REM||≤0.15||900||930||938-982||578||25||8.7|
|BCu577nNi||56-58||4.5 - 5.5||Mn Si : little||REM||≤0.15||860||910||910-960||369||8.6|
|RCu60ZnS n||59-61||/||Sn: 0.8-1.2||REM||≤0.15||890||905||930||400||25||8.4|
Contact Person: Ann